You’ve got more choices! Community Shares of Greater Cincinnati is excited to announce the addition of six new member agencies for the 2017 Campaign, bringing our member organization list up to 27 nonprofits across the region:
New organizations include:
- Cincinnati Permaculture Institute which brings educational opportunities to the Greater Cincinnati area in Permaculture, Green Building, and Sustainable Living.
- Cincinnati Union Cooperative Initiative which strives to create a Cincinnati economy with family supporting jobs, providing opportunity for marginalized people to build wealth through worker ownership.
- MORTAR which connects under-served entrepreneurs to the tools and resources needed to succeed in business and creates opportunities to build communities through entrepreneurship.
- Red Bike which provides a low-cost, healthy, and green transportation option that makes Greater Cincinnati a more vibrant and connected community.
- Transformations CDC which works to build bridges to recovery, overcome the legacy of slavery, prejudice and racism, strengthen families, restore community, and nurture and support children.
- Woman’s City Club which engages all citizens in the shaping of our shared future through education, collaboration, empowerment, and engagement.